2. consent. For purposes of the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (the "LFPDP") and other applicable law, you acknowledge that (i) this Notice will have been released by the Responsible, (ii) you have read, understood and agreed to the terms set out in this Notice, which gives its consent to the processing of personal data. Should personal data collected include economic or financial data, through the signature of the contract, either in printed form or by electronic means and corresponding processes for the formation of consent, they are carried out acts that constitute the express consent From the customer.
3. PERSONAL DATA TO COLLECT. The Company may collect personal data from Customer via direct and / or personal delivery by any means of contact between you and your manager or managers. You can also collect personal information indirectly through publicly available sources and other sources available on the market. The Company also collects data related to the provision of the services provided and data regarding access and / or use of such services.
4. PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA. PRIMARY PURPOSE. The Company will treat the Customer's personal data in order to carry out the activities and efforts focused on compliance with the obligations arising and arising from any legal and commercial relationship established by reason of the provision of services; billing; collection; credit; customer service, project tracking and service surveys.
AIMS HIGH. The Company also process personal data for other purposes like sending offers, advertisements and / or promotional messages; communications for marketing, advertising or telemarketing for new or existing products and services; conduct surveys; statistics; Market studies; evaluate the quality of services; and in general for any activity designed to promote, maintain, improve and evaluate their services.
5. PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA. Your personal information will not be provided to third parties, which will take place in accordance with data protection laws applicable. We take steps to protect personal information. We also have appropriate procedures and controls to ensure this protection.
6. PROCEDURE FOR EXERCISE ARCO RIGHTS AND REVOCATION OF CONSENT. The Customer is at all times, right to access, rectify or delete their data, as well as to oppose their treatment or revoke consent you provided by submitting an application in the format for this purpose will deliver at the specific request, it must contain the following information and documentation: i. Customer name and address or other means to communicate the response to your request; ii. Existing documents proving their identity (single copy in print or electronic format their voter card, passport or Visa) or, where applicable, the legal representative of the Customer (single copy in print or electronic with the simple power of attorney Customer signature of the president and the corresponding current official IDs - voter registration card, passport or Visa); iii. The clear and precise description of the data for which seeks to exercise any of the Rights Arco, and iv. Any other item or document that facilitates the location of personal data of the Customer. In the case of requests for correction of personal data, the Customer must also indicate the modifications to be made and provide documentation to support your request.
To comply with the obligation of access to their personal data will be subject to proof of the identity of the owner or representative personality; making information available on-site at the address of charge. Other means may be agreed between you and the Responsible provided the information requested so permits. To request format, receiving and responding to requests to exercise ARCO rights, the revocation of consent and other rights under the LFPDP we offer the following means:
Office of Personal Data Protection Email: email@example.com Address: Av Pegaso No. 3850 B;. Colonia La Calma; Zapopan municipality, C.P.45080, Jalisco, Mexico.
7. LIMITATION OF USE OF INFORMATION. Responsible and / or their managers retain the Customer's personal data for as long as necessary to process your requests, provide information on products and / or services, and to maintain the accounting, financial and audit records in terms of the LFPDP and commercial, tax and administrative law. The collected personal data will be protected by measures meet administrative, technical and physical appropriate against damage, loss, alteration, destruction or use, unauthorized access or treatment, in accordance with the provisions of LFPDP and other applicable legislation.
8. CHANGES TO NOTICE. The Company reserves the right to update this Notice periodically to reflect changes in its information practices. Which you can apply to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Responsible deemed not to express otherwise, means that the owner has read, understood and agreed to the terms set out there, what constitutes consent to the changes and / or updates with respect to the processing of personal data.